One job, one budget, one company for your Home Remodeling Birmingham AL. Simplicity, accountability, and reliability are three of the key advantages of using one firm for design and building needs.
While there are multiple ways to approach a home project, using one design-build remodeling firm avoids the conflict of an architect planning one way and a construction company building a different way. It avoids multiple managers in consistently providing varying levels of information during your Home Remodeling Birmingham AL. It prevents project delays from overlapping and mismanaged scheduling. With a design-build firm, the homeowner isn’t stuck in the middle emotionally or financially with a project they can’t see their way out of.
At Oak Alley, we understand build quality, true construction costs, and realistic timeframes. This allows seamless budgeting of both time and money providing the most cost-effective build possible. The Home Remodeling Birmingham AL is managed as one project allowing one workflow to follow, one record of expenses, and one manager to answer all questions.
As a comprehensive design-build company, Oak Alley takes your project from vision, to design, to layout – all the way through construction and cleanup. We listen to your needs, evaluate your space, design potential outcomes, and create results to be celebrated.
Oak Alley handles the Home Remodeling Birmingham AL from consultation to clean up, never placing your home outside our sphere. Each project is overseen by an experienced master carpenter selected and trained to bring the designs to life. Construction is performed with the homeowner in mind, fully respectful of time and space. Trade Partners are carefully selected to provide the highest quality at the best price for your Home Remodeling Birmingham AL.
We monitor quality through every phase of the project, meeting regularly to keep communication open and service any needs.
Fully licensed and insured, we follow building codes, permitting, and regulations every step of the way to ensure the safety of people and property. Additionally, we offer a one-year warranty on our work for our Home Remodeling Birmingham AL. While we strive to maintain excellence on projects, we are always ready to quickly remedy faults that occur.
Just as every property is unique, so is every client, and their vision for their Home Remodeling Birmingham AL.
Communication is the key to understanding this – we listen first, making sure to fully understand your perspective, prior to designing around your goals. We help you discover innovative solutions unique to the spaces in your home for your Home Remodeling Birmingham AL. It’s this investment of time between you and Oak Alley that not only establishes a solid working relationship but also brings out the details needed to design your family’s perfect home. The success of the project is ultimately in those details.
When a homeowner is ready to become an Oak Alley client, it typically begins with a design agreement. For a small fee, this ensures our designs will match the homeowner’s intentions prior to signing a full contract for the Home Remodeling Birmingham AL.
During the design phase, measurements are taken of the entire project area allowing it to be digitally mapped. Concepts are then translated into multiple renderings featuring layouts as discussed and oftentimes layouts not yet considered for your Home Remodeling Birmingham AL. This can serve as a launchpad into production or a timeout for further exploration. Often, single elements from multiple layouts become favorites and are incorporated into the final concepts. We work together until a solution is reached. Our goal is to build what the homeowner wants and needs in the most efficient way possible.
Multiple layouts are built into 3D images which are then animated. These animated videos allow the homeowners to virtually walk through different designs, giving them a sense of what the finished Home Remodeling Birmingham AL could look like. This allows homeowners to green light a final plan with confidence and understanding as they move into the construction phase.
At Oak Alley, we are unsurpassed in not only understanding your dreams and visions but enhancing them for your Home Remodeling Birmingham AL.
Oak Alley works to develop homeowners’ ideas while paying close attention to “why” they developed. Reading between the lines to understand goals of the Home Remodeling Birmingham AL, we anticipate details pertinent to some projects that aren’t necessary for others. Applying both industry guidelines and on-the-job practicality, we turn ideas into projects that truly meet specific needs as opposed to simply building to build.
Additions are where Oak Alley excels in the realm of Home Remodeling Birmingham AL. Designing new spaces outside of (or within) current living spaces is what separates us from other remodelers. We can excavate a backyard for a stand-alone garage or remove a roof to add a second story with the same skill used when redesigning a bathroom or kitchen.
The challenge comes with fitting a new design in an old footprint within a set budget. Oak Alley provides a realistic sense of what can be accomplished within time, space and money budgets – all without violating the character of the original design.
Awards Oak Alley is honored to have received local and regional design awards over the years, illustrating the range and depth of our work in the Home Remodeling Birmingham AL industry.
- 2019 Winner of three Alabama Remodeling Excellence Awards including First Place for Additions $100,000 – $250,000 and Additions Under $100,000
- 2019 Winner of American Society of Interior Design Alabama Design Excellence Award for Renovation
- 2018 Winner of three Alabama Remodeling Excellence Awards including First Place for Additions $100,000 – $250,000
- 2018 Winner of American Society of Interior Design Alabama Design Excellence Award for Renovation
- 2016 Winner of Alabama Remodeling Excellence Award First Place for Additions $100,000- $250,000
- 2015 Winner of Alabama Remodeling Excellence Award for Basement Remodel
- 2014 Winner of Three Alabama Remodeling Excellence Awards
- 2011 Winner of Alabama Remodeling Excellence Award for Space Renovation
- 2010 Winner of two Alabama Remodeling Excellence Awards, including First Place Historical Preservation
- 2010 Winner of two American Society of Interior Design Alabama Design Excellence Awards for Historical/Renovation and Single Space
- 2009 Winner of seven Alabama Remodeling Excellence Awards, including First Place Additions $100,000-$250,000 and First Place Residential Specialty Project
- 2009 Winner of two American Society of Interior Design Alabama Design Excellence Awards including First Place Kitchen.
- 2008 Winner of two Alabama Remodeling Excellence Awards
- 2008 Winner of American Society of Interior Design Alabama Design Excellence Award for Bathroom
- 2007 Winner of two Alabama Remodeling Excellence Awards for First Place Whole House Remodel Over $500,000 and Reserved Grand Champion for Best in Show
- 2006 Winner of two Alabama Remodeling Excellence Awards including First Place for Residential Specialty Projects
- 2005 Homebuilders Association of Alabama Remodeler of the Year
- 2003 Birmingham Association of Homebuilders Remodeler of the Year